The spinal cord plays a central role in your body’s mobility and flexibility. However, lifting too much load, prolonged seating, lying down, and an uncomfortable sleeping position can strain your spinal cord leading to back pains.
Resting and painkillers such as ibuprofen and paracetamols are some of the suggested precautions that help ease discomforts. However, if the pain is severe, you need to seek medical care since it might be a symptom of underlying diseases. Back Pain in Houston incorporates proven therapy with modernized technology to treat your pains so that you can get back to enjoying your life.
Common Causes of Back Pains.
As you get older, your degenerate spine changes that can bring about back pains, involvement in a car accident or a bad fall can also cause mechanical issues such as:
- Strains and sprains are common because the lumber and lower back bear a lot of bodyweights, especially when walking and lifting, causing tearing and stretching of ligaments and injuries on the tendon and muscles.
- Degenerative disk disease: – This is a chronic disease mostly related to age; it is caused by lost herniation, cushioning, and fragmentation.
- Herniated disk: – nucleus pushes through a crack in the annulus, causing numbness or weakness in your arms or legs.
- Sciatica: – this is a condition that occurs when a bone spur in the spine pressures the nerves causing a sharp pain from the spine to the back of your legs.
- Spinal stenosis is age-related wear and tear whereby spinal stenosis puts too much pressure on the spinal cord, mostly on the neck and lower back, causing pain and numbness.
- Pinched nerve: -this condition occurs when tissues, bones, cartilages, muscles, and tendons surrounding a nerve insert too much pressure on it. Causing tingling, pain, and disruption of the nerve functions.
- Vertebral compression fracture: – when a bone gets weak, it crumples due to either osteoporosis, age, a fall, or lifting heavy objects.
YANCY PAIN AND SPINE
This is a hospital that is staffed with licensed nurses, physicians, and paramedics who take an integral treatment of your back pain to relieve your discomforts; they offer treatments depending on the severity of your conditions. Among them are:
- Physical therapy
- No invasion procedure
- Minimally invasion procedure
Of all the back-pain hospitals, Yancey Pain and Spine has proven to be the best. They take an integrative approach to your back pain, helping to avoid surgery.
Their techniques ranging from medication, are efficient and safe specialized to meet your needs.
They repair the spinal fracture on an approach that relieves pain and restores stability and vertebral height, especially for vertebral compressed fractured patients.
BurstDRTM therapy is an advanced spinal cord stimulator that is used by professionals at Yancey Pain and Spine to calm your nerves and reduce pain. They also utilize neuromodulators to your traditional back pain to resolve your discomfort. Visit the only clinic with staff who focus on the root cause of your pain and solve it.