It is best to seek immediate intervention for chronic and acute pain. For pain limiting your functioning and mobility, consider minimally invasive interventions like therapeutic rehab/ exercise, massage therapy, chiropractic care, or physical medicine. If you are in Mason, Ohio, you can visit Elite Physical Medicine for a personalized treatment approach based on your lifestyle, medical and family history, and symptoms’ severity. This piece highlights specialty areas of Elite Physical Medicine of Mason, Ohio.
Services Offered at Elite Physical Medicine
Elite Physical Medicine specializes in:
- Joint pain limits your mobility, ability to carry objects, and freedom to participate in your favorite activities. Your doctor conducts a comprehensive exam through an image diagnostic, detailed review of your symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle to understand your symptoms. Treatment is administered in three phases (managing your pain, structural healing, and ongoing maintenance).
- Knee pain may result from kneecap dislocation, IT band syndrome, bursitis, tendinitis, meniscus injuries, muscle imbalances, and arthritis. Elite Physical Medicine employs a holistic approach to achieve your individual goals. Your doctor uses a fully customized integrative treatment free of surgical procedures and possible complications.
- Chiropractors. Elite Physical Medicine offers specialized care for injuries, arthritis, joint pain, and other conditions affecting your spine and musculoskeletal system. Your specialist uses minimally invasive treatment to deliver highly effective and long-term pain relief. Abide by your doctor’s instructions to enjoy the optimal benefits of chiropractic adjustments.
- Regenerative medicine refers to non-surgical procedures stimulating the natural regrowth of damaged tissue. Based on your symptoms and their severity, you may qualify for PRP therapy or amniotic allograft and cord tissue/matrix. The specialized approach offers long-term pain relief and improves function and mobility without invasive procedures or medication.
- Herniated disc creates a bulge pressing on your spine’s nerves to cause immense pain in your neck and lower back. The medical team at Elite Physical Medicine considers individual factors and health history to draft an integrative treatment approach for your needs. Your treatment may comprise nerve blocks, joint injections, massage therapy, and chiropractic adjustments.
- Neck and back pain affect your mood and general productivity by reducing your sleep quality. Elite Physical Medicine prevents postural imbalances, limited mobility, headaches, and muscle tension by considering individual factors and test results.
- Sciatica affects one or both legs with the possibility of pain reaching your feet, ankles, or knees. Your doctor at Elite Physical Medicine conducts a conclusive exam inclusive of imaging studies like x-rays and detailed questions to determine your symptoms’ severity. Treatment for sciatica may comprise nerve blocks, massage therapy, therapeutic exercises, trigger point injections, and chiropractic adjustments.
- Neuropathy is characterized by irritation, damage, and inflammation of nerve tissue within your peripheral nervous system. Your specialist at Elite Physical Medicine conducts a comprehensive exam comprising a review of your medical history, a physical exam, and in-depth questions about your symptoms to determine the best approach for your symptoms.
Elite Physical Medicine offers highly effective and long-term pain relief through a team of chiropractors, medical doctors, and professionals dedicated to your general well-being. Call or use the online booking system at your convenience today.